CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Lipstick Kisses

IMG_1928We got up this morning and got ready for stake conference.  We got to sit w/ Dad until he had to leave for work, but it was still nice sitting by him and having him and Grandma help w/ Autumn.  I love how classy Rufio always looks.  Purple is definitely her color.

IMG_1930 After church we came home and relaxed for awhile and then went over to Mom & Dad’s to watch the Cowboys game.  Autumn noticed Rufio putting on some lipstick (which Rufio does a lot) and Autumn decided she wanted some, too.  She thought she was hot stuff getting to have real lipstick on (I only let her pretend to put it on).

IMG_1933 Rufio is so cute w/ Autumn and gets down on the floor w/ her and plays w/ her dolls and always makes her feel special and cared for.  I hope that I’m that agile and put together when I’m her age.  Autumn just soaks up all the attention and Grandma loves to give it to her and I love to watch them interact.

IMG_1934 I got a surprise when Liz & Liberty came over to give me a birthday present.  It was a piece of pumpkin/pecan/caramel cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.  It was decadent and delicious and DANG GOOD!

IMG_1936 Anytime we get out my birthday cake to have a piece, Autumn wants to look at the flowers that are on it.  So, I decided it would be fun to wear one behind our ears and pretend like we’re Hawaiian.  She LOVED it!

IMG_1938 After a scrumptious dinner that Mom made (pork loin, broccoli rice, and green beans) Rufio had to put on lipstick (she does that after every meal) and guess who wanted some too?  While she was wearing lipstick we got her to kiss Dad’s forehead so he would have a lipstick mark.  Autumn thought it was the funniest thing ever and kept wanting to do it over and over again.

IMG_1942 We were getting ready to leave, so I told her to go put on her pants (she insists on running around in a diaper even in this cold weather).  She put her pants on backwards and it was so funny to see her diaper hanging out of the part where the pants are supposed to zip up.  She got so upset after I took this picture b/c she thought we were making fun of her when really we were just laughing b/c she is so stinkin’ cute.  She wasn’t just crying, she was sobbing.  Poor little bug!  I think part of it was that she was just super tired, too, so we rushed home and she went right to sleep.

No comments: