CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Manicure Monday

IMG_2211 Liz had to get off work early today so she wouldn’t have overtime, and since I’m her ride I had to get off early, too.  Shucks!  I really needed to get my nails done, so we went together and also got pedicures.

IMG_2212 I can’t remember the last time I got a pedicure, and it was fabulous.  The massaging chairs made the experience even better.

IMG_2213 We opted to do the deluxe pedicure, which included a sea salt scrub on our legs, a mud type treatment on our feet wrapped in hot towels, and the best was when they rubbed our legs w/ lotion and hot rocks.  I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

IMG_2214 Liz kept everyone laughing w/ her normal funny self.  We were in the total lap of luxury w/ our deluxe pedicures and Sonic drinks.  I felt like a pampered princess.

IMG_2215 Here’s the final product.  Pretty fierce and fabulous if you ask me.

IMG_0177 Tonight after we got home, we went out and checked the mail and there was a surprise package in there from my WONDERFUL cousin, Jennifer.  She sent these adorable gloves to Autumn, and Autumn had a blast trying to put them on and get all the right fingers in the right holes.

IMG_0180 She sent me this cut notepad w/ the SWEETEST letter written on about 15 pages of it.  I have always had a close and special bond w/ her ever since she babysat Lexie & I when we were tiny and lived in the castle house in SLC.  I remember that she let me have an entire HALF of a Totino’s pizza.  I thought that was the most amazing and wonderful thing ever!  It was better than Christmas Day.  I’ve always looked up to her and thought the world of her.  Her gift and note meant so much to me.  LOVE YOU, JENNIFER!

IMG_0182 Autumn saw that I had my fingernails and toenails done, and she wanted to have hers done, too.  So, I busted out the nail clippers (that’s our bargain…if she wants me to paint them, then I get to cut them first).  It works as a great way for me to cut her nails.  She is so good and holds still while I paint them and then she blows on them to get them dry.

IMG_0183 Here we are showing off our beee-utiful nails.  She’s such a diva and I adore that about her.  She’s a girl after my own heart.

IMG_0184 We watched Dancing With the Stars (I hope Donny Osmond wins) and I let Autumn have a little York peppermint patty after dinner.  She somehow manages to get it all over her mouth.  But look at that precious smile…who couldn’t love a face like that?

No comments: