CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Sweets & Sunglass Sistas

IMG_2140 Tonight Autumn & I wanted to dust off our aprons and turn into Baking Babes.  We made some of Kristin’s pumpkin pie bars (I did them right this time and remembered to reserve one cup of the cake mix to put on top).  Autumn is the best helper ever when it comes to licking the batter off the whisk.

IMG_2139

IMG_2141 But that’s not her only baking talent.  She is also really good at stirring and smiling when I tell her to.  I love baking w/ her b/c she makes it so fun.  For example, when I brought out the eggs and broke them open she got so excited and kept yelling, “Wegs! Wegs!”

IMG_2143 While we waited for the pumpkin pie bars to bake, we watched some TV and Autumn found some sunglasses that she insisted on wearing around.  I love this picture of her, b/c it’s like she’s thinking, “Dear me.  I seem to have misplaced my glasses.  I wonder where they could be?”  I love that she put them up on her head like I do all the time.

IMG_2146 We are the Sunglass Sistas tonight along w/ the Baking Babes…an awesome combination.

No comments: