CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wild Woman

IMG_2147 Tonight after we went and got Autumn, Liz & I wanted to go to Bath & Body Works to take advantage of the buy 3 get 3 free (and then I had my $10 off coupon).  And already they’ve changed the deal so now it’s only buy 3 get 2 free!  Autumn was being a little stinker when we got her from daycare, so we stopped at McDonald’s first to get her something to eat and drink so she wouldn’t be so cranky.  She insisted on taking her french fries into the store, and I didn’t mind since they kept her happy and occupied.  While I was checking out, she rearranged and lined up all of the lotion bottles at the check out counter.  She was NOT happy when it was time to go b/c she wanted to stay and move the bottles of lotion around.  Maybe she can work there when she’s older.

IMG_2149 When we got home I gave her a bath and then we just relaxed and watched some TV.  During the commercial breaks, she wanted to get up and dance (we do that sometimes, especially when we’re watching dancing shows).  She was running around the formal living room and kept swinging her hair around b/c it was wet from taking a bath.  I thought this was a cool picture of her long hair flying all over.

She went to bed at 8:00 and Nick stayed there w/ her  while I went to a Provident Living group our Relief Society just started.  We learned about how to use coupons to save money and also some great ides on inexpensive Christmas gifts.  The couponing was interesting, and I’ve heard about it (especially when I lived in Utah).  But, I’ve never really gotten into it b/c it’s kind of like a part time to full time job (depending on how into it you are).  The lady that taught the class last night said all of her kids are in school now so she has a lot more time to spend on it and even has a big binder she takes w/ her to the store that is full of her coupons.  I would love to have the time to do more couponing, but in the meantime I’ll just do what little I have time for now.  I did get some great ideas for Christmas gifts this year and I am almost all done w/ my Christmas shopping!  GO ME!

No comments: