CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Company Whirlyball Party

IMG_1560 Tonight was our annual company party.  It was at the usual place…Whirlyball.  Here is the master of whirlyball himself…Steve.

IMG_1559 It’s such a fun game and when I play, I usually just drive around in circles b/c everyone gets stuck in the corner trying to chase after the ball.  I finally scored a point this time around (I haven’t in the past 2 years that we’ve played Whirlyball for our party).  We went into overtime and I scored the 2nd point for our team to win the game.  It was awesome.

IMG_1564 One of the technician’s wife (Tim) just had a baby last week, and they brought the baby to the party!  Liz wanted to hold him and did great until he tooted on her, and this is the face she made.  She as ready to hand him off to Autumn & I after that.

IMG_1566 We were super happy to get to hold him and love on him, especially b/c he was so little and sweet and brand new.  Autumn was very soft w/ him and gave him sweet kisses.

IMG_1571 She had fun watching everyone play Whirlyball.  I am so thankful that she was at the party all safe and sound, b/c her and Nate were in a car accident on the way to the party.  Liz & I went straight over to Whirlyball after work, so Nate brought Autumn w/ him so I didn’t have to drive all the way up to get her just to turn around and drive all the way back to the party.  He called to say they were going to be late b/c they had been in a car accident, but that it was just a little fender bender.  I am glad everything was ok.

IMG_1573 After watching everyone play for a while, she wanted to go have some fun herself.  They had some arcade games and Autumn spent a long time “driving the car”.  Does this mean I should worry that she likes to pretend drive and she’s not even 3 yet?

IMG_1579 After driving it was time to go shoot guns…WHAT!?!?  I don’t know where she got this from, b/c we don’t have any guns in our house or anything that even resembles a gun.  Where does she learn this from?

IMG_1576 After getting out her aggressive side, it was time to get out some energy by jumping around on the Dance Dance Revolution game.  She has some killer dance moves.

IMG_1578 After eating a ton of pizza and playing whirlyball, it was time to raffle off the prizes.  There were a bunch of gift cards that were handed out and then the two big prizes were 2 Wii’s.  Alison won one of them and Tim (the guy on the left side of this picture who’s wife just had the baby) won the 2nd one.  It was a great evening and it’s always to see everyone outside of the work environment.  I love the place I work and especially the people I work with.

No comments: