CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Jems from Jennifer

IMG_1546 Today at work I got a special treat from Mary.  She gave us all one of these cute Christmas mugs and inside were some chocolate covered pretzel rods.  Isn’t this a cute idea?  I think I’m going make some to take to my neighbors as a gift.

IMG_1547

IMG_1600 I ordered this skirt online from my high school friend Jennifer before Autumn & I left for Utah.  It was waiting for us when we got home, and Autumn loved it so much she took off all of her clothes just so she could put on her skirt, and she refused to put a shirt back on (pic on the left).  In the picture on the right, we were at Aunt Sandy & Uncle Robert’s Christmas party and I wanted to show a picture of how cute the skirt is.

IMG_1548She also makes these camera straps for SLR cameras, and I bought this one of her etsy shop.  She’s super talented and I’m so glad she’s willing to share her talent w/ those of us that aren’t quite as talented.  I highly recommend buying some of the things she makes, b/c they’re very affordable and adorable at the same time, and what could be a better combination than that?

No comments: