CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Solitary Sunday

IMG_2378 Today I got to spend the whole day w/ just Autumn & I (0ther than when we went to church).  It was so fun to spend so much time over at Mom & Dad’s over the past few weeks due to Christmas and New Year’s.  But I could tell that Autumn needed some alone time b/c she was being really clingy.  So, we got up and got ready for church, went to church, and then came home and took naps.

IMG_2379 After we woke up from naps, we made some dinner together and played w/ her dolls and watched a movie together.  While I was making dinner, she wanted to sit up on the counter and help me.  Isn’t she the cutest little bug ever?  Look at that adorable smile.  It was such an enjoyable evening of just spending time as Mom & daughter.

No comments: