CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Terrific Tuesday

IMG_3082 Today I was feeling really blah emotionally, and I don’t know why.  I think I’m just ready for warm weather so I can go on walks and be outside more in the evenings.  Lately I’ve just been feeling like I’m on autopilot.  One thing that has helped is that I’ve been reading the conference edition of the Ensign at night before going to bed.  It’s been so helpful and uplifting. 

Another uplifting thing has been Liz & Liberty.  I’ve loved being able to carpool to and from work w/ Liz.  Tonight they came over and brought dinner.  We had a Caesar salad, stuffed ravioli w/ sauce, breadsticks, and then for dessert we had brownies.  After stuffing ourselves, we watched American Idol and flipped over to the Olympics during commercials. 

No comments: