CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Avocado Eggroll Ecstasy

IMG_3070 I have been CRAVING the avocado eggrolls at Cheesecake Factory for weeks and weeks.  But, it’s so expensive that I haven’t been able to go.  However, I finally broke down tonight and went.  Here’s Autumn checking out the kid’s menu.

IMG_3071 I told Liz & Liberty to smile and this is what I got.  They crack me up and are always so much fun to be around.   We decided that b/c Cheesecake Factory is so stinkin’ expensive that our dinner tonight would be our Happy Tax Return/Happy Valentine’s Day/Happy Almost St. Patrick’s Day/Happy No More Snow celebration….I gotta make it count for lots of things b/c it’s going to be a very long time before I get to go back there to eat again.

IMG_3074 The avocado eggrolls were just as incredible as I remember them.  The creaminess of the avocado mixed w/ the spice of the dipping sauce all blends w/ the sweetness of the eggroll crust to complete the symphony of flavors in my mouth.  It was incredible.

IMG_3073Autumn loved the eggrolls and she also liked the ranch dipping sauce that came w/ the fried zucchini that Liz & Liberty ordered.  That ranch sauce is out of this world good.  Our waitress was awesome and brought us a little side of it for us to dip our bread and pizza in.

IMG_3076 After dinner, we went for a little walk around the pond by the restaurant.  Autumn loved looking at the “pretty Christmas lights.”

IMG_3080 I tried to take a picture of the tree but couldn’t figure out the best setting on my camera to take a picture.  But, I thought this was still kind of cool looking in it’s own imperfect and blurry way.

1 comment:

kcwatson said...

Mmmm...avacado eggrolls sound yummy! Thanks for the kind comment on my hair...the truth...Kerry cuts and helps me perm my hair (all in the name of saving money!). I don't have beautiful naturally curly hair--like yourself. So, I perm it. I don't know how I got my bangs that way, other than my perm is worn down so when I scrunch it my bangs don't have as much scrunch as the rest. I guess that is it?? Just so ya know...I have always LOVED your hair and wish I had thick curly hair! :) I'v told Kerry this and he kindof rolls his eyes...he can't figure out why us women always want what someone else has (in my case...thick curly hair!)