CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Congratulations, Craig!

IMG_4896 After Autumn got dressed this morning she asked me to take her picture, which shocked me b/c she never asks me to take her picture, I usually just do it.  Anyways, I thought it was b/c she wanted to show off her cool new shirt but instead it was b/c Papa had brought her some jelly beans for her morning treat and she had some in her mouth and wanted to show them to me!  She’s such a funny little bug sometimes.

IMG_4902 Work was good today, and after work Liz & I went to eat at Red Robin.  I got their Santa Fe burger but had them use lettuce instead of bread for the bun and it was really yummy.  After we ate, we drove to the temple so we could go through the 7:30 session b/c Craig D. was going through for the first time.  It was so neat to be there w/so many people from our old and current ward that I know and love.  That’s how I imagine heaven will be…we’ll be surrounded by those we know and love.  Dad was able to be there too, which was cool.  I kept looking at Karri (Craig’s wife) and she was just beaming.  I am so happy for her and their family.  I jokingly said to her that this should count as our visiting teaching for the month.  It was a really neat experience and I’m glad I was able to be there.

No comments: