CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Little Green Thumb

IMG_4872 Dad called me around 3:00 and said he had gone and picked Autumn up from daycare and they were going to go buy some flowers for the yard.  I got to their house and they were in the front putting flowers in the planter.  Autumn had her own little yellow shovel and was “helping” Papa.

IMG_4879

IMG_4881 After they got those planted, they went and put some flowers in the mailbox planter.  Dad let her water them and then it was off to the garden to water the plants.

IMG_4883 There is a wisteria plant growing on the garden fence and I noticed this cool looking bug on one of the blooms.  Does anybody know what kind of bug this is?  I don’t, but I thought it might be what a lady bug looks like before they turn into a lady bug???  It’s pretty either way.

IMG_4889No evening outside would be complete w/out going “scary high” on the swings at the fort.  When it got dark, we finally came in and I was so excited for a new episode of Modern Family, but it was just reruns (I still watched them anyways).  I didn’t realize it, but it was 9:00 before I knew it, so I rushed Autumn home and put her to bed.  She’s going to have such a green thumb if she keeps learning from Papa.

No comments: