CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Golden Arches Anyone?

IMG_2581 Today after work/school we met up with Mom & Nate & Nick at McDonald’s for dinner.  We like going there so Autumn can play on the playground while we talk and eat.  It was nice and dark and raining outside.  I LOVE rainy evenings.

IMG_2582 We had fun talking with each other and being together.  I love being around my family after a long and stressful day at work.  We came home after eating and just relaxed and watched some TV.  Sometimes I forget about how lucky and fortunate I am to live so close to my family.  I take it for granted sometimes b/c it’s just how things are.  Most people don’t get to see their family as often as I do, so I really need to make the most of each moment and appreciate how much time we get to spend together.  I know it’s been so good for Autumn to be surrounded by so many people love her so much.

No comments: