CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 25, 2011

Fabulous Friday

IMG_1528 Work today was good b/c I got quite a few calls and got 3 orders submitted.  I also started working on my blog to book for 2010 Part 1.  After work, I got Autumn and we came home and had creamy crock pot chicken for dinner, b/c I had started it before I left for work today.  After eating, we wanted to go outside and enjoy the weather, even though it was a little bit chilly (54 degrees).  We walked over to the duck pond and the sun must have been hitting the fountain just right b/c there was a rainbow.  But it only lasted for about 45 seconds, and then it was gone.

IMG_1533 We had brought some old bread w/ us to feed the ducks and they were brave and got pretty close to us.  I had to take a picture of this duck b/c I have never seen one like it before.  It had a red beak and red eyes to match.  It looked kind of creepy.

IMG_1536 Autumn had so much fun feeding the ducks.  I had to keep reminding her to rip the bread into small pieces.  She would get so excited about feeding them that she would throw big pieces to them.  Something must have spooked them b/c they all flew away and Autumn was SO SAD!  But, they slowly came back again b/c we had a few more pieces of bread to feed to them.

IMG_1539 After the bread was all gone, we went for a little walk around the ponds.  We’ve walked past this tons of times, but tonight we made up a game.  We said we had to stay on the red bricks and I would chase her around.  We played that for 25 minutes, which is a long time to keep Autumn occupied on one thing.  I finally had to pull her away even though she cried and didn’t want to leave.  She kept saying, “You come chase me, Mama?”

IMG_1541 We came home and relaxed for a little bit and she wanted to wear her Santa Claus dress.  I didn’t want to sit home all night, so we went to Jack In The Box to use a coupon I had for a free mint Oreo ice cream shake w/ any purchase.  Since I LOVE their curly fries, we got an order of that and our shake for only $2.98.  Pretty good deal if you ask me.  Plus, the manager was a hottie and I could see him from where we were sitting so it was nice to have some eye candy while I enjoyed the fries and shake.

IMG_1543 Liz texted and said to come over if we weren’t doing anything.  Liberty took Autumn’s monkey that she brought over and velcro-ed it around Lola’s tummy.  Lola did NOT like it and kept trying to shake it off.  Of course we all just sat and watched her and laughed b/c it was funny.

IMG_1544 Liz & Liberty got new couches and this is a picture of just 1/2 of it.  It’s HUGE and super nice and comfy.  I am so happy for them and know if I ever need a place to sleep, their couch is a good option.

IMG_1546We talked for a while and then played the game Scattegories.  It was such a fun game and we had a lot of laughs at some of the answers we wrote down.  For example, the category was Awards/Ceremonies and had to start w/ the letter “F” and I couldn’t think of anything so I wrote down “Fancy Pants Dancing Award.”  Another one was food that starts w/ “K” and I couldn’t think of anything so I wrote down “killer eggs.”  I love hanging out w/ Liz & Liberty and Autumn had fun playing w/ the puppies.  We finally left at 9:00 so I could get Autumn home and into bed.

We got home and I got her into bed and was going to watch Pride & Prejudice b/c I was in the mood for it.  But, I turned on the TV and ended up having Meet The Browns and The Devil Wears Prada (back and forth between the two during commercials) on in the background while I blogged.

No comments: