CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mom Done Got Her Hair Did

P1020381 One of my teeth on the upper right hand side has been hurting really bad lately so I finally broke down today and set up an appointment with the dentist for tomorrow.  Mom had her own appointment…to get her hair did (I know the correct grammar is “done” but it’s fun to say “did”).  It’s a lot lighter and I like it.  I tried getting a picture of her hair, but it blended in w/ the cabinets.  LOL!

P1020382I had her go stand against the white door so I could get a better picture of how pretty her hair (and she) are.  We just had a quiet and enjoyable evening.  We watched Dancing With The Stars and then Autumn & I came home and went to bed.  Not very exciting, but that’s our life most days.

No comments: