CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Crazy Girl For Crazy Bread

P1020386This morning we got up earlier than usual so I could be to my dentist appointment at 8:00.  I ended up having to have a root canal, which is what I was expecting to have happen.  I was in and out of there in 45 minutes.  I stopped at Mom & Dad’s had before going to work so I could get some Tylenol & Motrin.  I could tell it was going to hurt really bad, even before the local anesthesia wore off.  Mom also convinced me to call in to work and say I wasn’t coming in.  But, I decided to be responsible and go in.

After work, Mom called and said to stop and get some Little Cesar’s pizza & crazy bread for dinner b/c Dad was gone to a meeting and it was just us girls.  Autumn was so excited when she got in the car and smelled the pizza.  She said she was super hungry and couldn’t wait until we got Papa & Mimi’s so I gave her a piece of crazy bread and she went crazy over it.  I was teasing her and telling her she better not eat MY crazy bread, and she just laughed and laughed and ate it as fast as she could.  She ended up eating all but 3 pieces of the crazy bread for dinner!

We stuffed ourselves w/ pizza and then watched The Biggest Loser.  LOL!  We didn’t stay and watch the whole thing, but left early and came home so I could get Autumn to bed.  If she’s not in bed by 9:00 she can be a real stinker the next morning when I have to wake her up.

No comments: