CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Project Life

P1020471 I couldn’t wait to get home from work today, b/c my 2010 Project Life kit that I bought online came in the mail.  I was so excited that I stopped by my mailbox to get it before going over to Mom & Dad’s.  WOO HOO!

P1020473 After we ate dinner, we were watching TV when Emma started making this awful sound.  Mom picked her up to look at her and Emma was shaking and Mom could tell something was wrong, so she rushed into the bedroom to have Dad look at her.  He said she was just choking on some food so they took her outside in case she needed to throw up.  Luckily Emma quit choking and was fine.

P1020474 I spent the majority of the evening laying out all the products and getting my book ready to be filled w/ pictures and journaling cards. It was not a cheap purchase, but I’ve been thinking about it for months and weighing the pros and cons.  I already print my blog off into a book so I didn’t really see the need for this kit.  But, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I never print off all the thousands of pictures that I take and the pictures in my Blog books are so tiny that you can’t really enjoy the pictures very much.  I was also worried about how this picture-a-day setup would work, b/c I usually take way more than just one picture a day.  I realized on the days where a lot happens and I can’t narrow it down to just one picture, I’ll do an 8x10 collage of those days.  I am so excited to get this started and get caught up and then keep it updated throughout the year!  I’ll make sure to post my progress as I go.

P1020475We watched Modern Family, which Mom had taped for me since I didn’t get to see it yesterday and when Jay calls Cameron “McGAYver” instead of McGyver, I lost it and was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes.  So funny!  Mom finally made me put away my Project Life stuff and take Autumn home and put her to bed b/c it was getting late.  I put Autumn to bed and stayed up until midnight working on Project Life.  I made Nick take my camera w/ him b/c he and Mom went and saw the 3D midnight showing of the new Pirates movie.  Nick was so giddy he was like a kid on Christmas morning.  That was so nice of Mom to buy the tickets and go w/ him b/c it made him so happy.  I hope they enjoy the movie and that it was worth staying up late to see.

No comments: