CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Test Drives & A Meeting & Bath Time

Since Monday, I have been looking at used cars online and I had emailed a few I found to Mom & Dad to look at and see what they think.  Dad & I went and test drove 3 of them after I got off work.  I liked the first one, which was a 2002 Toyota RAV 4 with 71K miles for $12,000.  I didn’t like the second one, b/c the A/C didn’t work and the pedals were funny and the brakes felt soft.  I really liked the third one, which is one Dad picked out, not me.  It was a 2009 Ford Escape with 28K miles for $18,000.  That was out of my price range but Dad said he really wants me to have a newer and safer car that can last a long time b/c it’s a better investment and he and Mom can help me out w/ part of the down payment and then I can pay them back w/ no interest.

We weren’t able to make a decision tonight, b/c I had to leave at 6:30 to make it to my Stake Single Adult meeting at 7:00 pm.  We talked about the dance we’re going to be hosting in September and decided on a theme of Fall Football Frenzy.  I’m in charge of the food and was thinking we’d just do finger foods like nachos, lil’ smokies in BBQ sauce, corn dogs, and a cake that looks like a football field.  If y’all have any other suggestions for football type food let me know.

P1020637I finally got home at 8:15 and I was super hungry b/c I hadn’t had any dinner.  I just made a sandwich and had some chips.  Mom couldn’t stand the stinky kids anymore b/c they had been outside w/ Papa so she put them in the tub.  They were in a super silly mood and kept pulling funny faces when I told them to smile.  We let the kids play for a while and then I had to get Autumn home and to bed.  I stayed up editing pictures and then Nick talked me into staying up to watch Whose Line.

No comments: