CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Major Upgrade

P1030923Today after work, I went to the AT&T store and upgraded my phone.  As you can see, the one on the right was just so sad and beaten up.  So, I got a new 4G iPhone.  I got a red Otter Box (instead of pink) b/c Mom’s is pink and I didn’t want us getting our phones mixed up.  Plus I wear a lot of black & white so red goes well with that.  I spent most of the evening downloading free apps like the iHandy flashlight, Facebook, & Instagram.  It’s SO EXCITING to get to check the weather on my phone so I know how to dress Autumn instead of turning on the news on TV & waiting 10 minutes to hear what the weather will be.  Also, now I can put all my appointments in my calendar and set reminders.  I’m already loving it and I’ve only had it a few hours.

IMG_0004 After playing w/ my phone for a while, Autumn & I came home I put her to bed and unpacked.  I FINALLY have all the boxes put away, but that doesn’t mean all the boxes are unpacked.  For example, the closet in my guest room looks like this b/c I need to go through pictures and decide which ones to frame & hang in the house and I need to organize my papers and file them into the file cabinet I have.  So, there’s still work to do but at least I can feel comfortable having my Primary kids come over this Saturday w/ the way my house looks now b/c it’s not like they’ll be looking in that closet.

After I got the big stuff done, I sat on my bed to organize some small stuff and watched What Not To Wear.  I was really interested to see how they dressed this one lady b/c she is curvy like me.  I like to see how they find clothes that are super flattering and actually make the ladies they make over look so much thinner than they really are.  I can’t even imagine how awesome it would be to be on that show.  So, I live vicariously through watching other women be on the show.

No comments: