CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 26, 2012

Smack Talk…Yuck

P1050281Tonight was pretty relaxed.  We went to Mom & Dad’s for dinner, and then watched part of Dancing With The Stars.  From what I saw, I don’t think they did as well this week overall as they did last week.  Autumn & I have fun b/c we always get up and dance together during the songs.  Autumn makes sure to tell me every.single.time. that I am the boy and she is the pretty girl when we dance.  LOL!

We came home and I put Autumn to bed, and then settled into my usual nightly routine w/ Nick.  He usually gets home from work around 9:30.  We watch Friends on Nick at 10:00, TMZ at 10:30, Friends again at 11:00, and then I usually go to bed at 11:30.  Tonight I was flipping channels and came across some smack talk between John Cena & The Rock.  I have always had a big crush on The Rock b/c he’s Polynesian and big and buff and brown.  After watching him smack talk tonight, I lost some major respect for him.  I still think he’s nice eye candy (although I think he looks so much better w/ hair and not bald like this), but will not be watching him wrestle.  Yuck.

No comments: