CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 14, 2012

“A” Is For Autumn, “B” Is For Bluebonnets, “C” Is For Cute

Autumn didn’t get the memo that it was a Saturday and that she could sleep in, b/c she was up bright and early at 7:20.  I got up and we had some breakfast, I put some beads in her hair that came in the after-Easter basket Dad got her.  Then I went and got cleaned up so I could go to the youth temple trip.  I had planned on having Nick watch her for me since he was off today, but Autumn wanted to go to Mom & Dad’s so she could finish painting her bear.
IMG_0171 After I dropped her off, I went to the church and we carpooled from there down to the church.  Here’s most of the youth once we got there.  I got to give the girls towels after they came out of the baptismal font and then help keep the dressing room mopped so there wasn’t too much water.  It was a great experience and we have some awesome youth.
P1050469 After we were done, we went to Braum’s and told the kids they could each get something for around $5.  It was fun to spend time w/ them outside of church.  By this time it was already 2:30!  I dropped the girls off at home, and hurried home to my Autumn Bottom.  She wanted to watch Hercules, so I put that on for her and then laid down on the couch to watch it w/ her.  I for sure ended up falling asleep and taking a much needed cat nap.
IMG_5673 One of the girls had told me about a place really close that had lots of bluebonnets.  It had been cloudy all day, so the lighting was perfect to go take pictures.  I’m so glad I thought to bring Autumn’s pretty white dress.  She looked so sweet & precious walking around amongst the bluebonnets.
IMG_5656 I love this one of her twirling…
IMG_5643 …and doing her diva pose…
IMG_5709 …and looking cute…
IMG_5648 …and with her sparkly eyes and missing bottom tooth…
IMG_5667-002…and my favorite one of all!
I told her if she would cooperate while we took pictures, that we could go to McDonald’s for dinner.  She was really good, so I made good on my promise.  I thought she would eat and then run off and play, but she wanted just sat w/ me and talked.  I love my little bug SO MUCH!  After a while, we went over to Mom & Dad’s house to let Emma out to go potty.  They had gone to dinner and then to an arena football game for a date.  Autumn & I had the Titanic series that was on TV on in the background while I edited pictures and she played games on the iPad.
IMG_5724 Liz sent me a text to see if they could come over, and I said OF COURSE!  Her Mom is in town, so she kept the baby so Liz & Lib could have a date night.  They went to dinner and then decided they didn’t want to see a movie, so they came over to Mom & Dad’s house and we sat and talked and caught up.  I just love them so much and am SO THANKFUL we are friends.

No comments: