CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Fashionista In The Making

P1060611 This morning I went in Autumn’s room to tell her we had to leave, and she was primping and twirling around.  She had put on these shoes I got her at the kids’ consignment store yesterday.  They are cute sandals that zip up the back.  They were only $2.50!  They are a tiny bit big b/c they are a size 1, but I can’t believe they fit b/c she’s only 5 years old!

P1060613 She had them paired w/ this adorable outfit.  I got both the shirt and skorts for only $5.50!  These are a size 8, but they fit her perfectly.  She’s going to be an Amazon woman like me.  She’s such a little diva/fashionista.  Even though she looked so cute, I told her she couldn’t wear those shoes to school b/c they were open-toed.

P1060615 So, she settled on these shoes instead.  Today it was crazy hat day at school, so we borrowed this hat from Dad.  She thought it was so funny and kept calling it her “cat in the hat” hat.

P1060617We had a lot of storms today, and this was the sunset on the way home tonight.  It was so cool to see the bright red/pink clouds peeking out from behind the storm clouds.  There was an awesome Texas lightning/thunder/rain storm tonight, which is just one more reason why spring is my favorite season of the year.

No comments: