CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Breathing Treatments & Decorating Doors

P1060627 Mom & Dad have both been sick w/ a bad cough, and Autumn got it last night.  So, today when we went over to Mom & Dad’s after work/”college” I gave her a breathing treatment.  It was crazy sock day at school, which is why she’s wearing mis-matched socks and sporting the 80’s layered look on her right foot.

P1060629We didn’t have Young Women’s tonight b/c it’s graduation.  My visiting teachers came over, and then Autumn and I got to go have some fun.  While 4 of our Laurel’s were at graduation we went and decorated their doors.  It was 100% Sis. Lee’s idea, and she invited us to help her.  Sis. Lee is so thoughtful and kind and awesome, and I’m lucky that I get to serve w/ her.  I told Autumn to stand in front of one of the doors for a picture since she will be graduating from “college” tomorrow.

1 comment:

mw said...

Found a great, short explanation of Nebuliers and Breathing Treatments, with a short video. Might be good to share with your readers!

Nebulizers and Breathing Treatments