CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Project Life Tuesday ~ Week 32

IMG_6706This was a fun week b/c Andrew was staying w/ Papa & Mimi the whole week.

Monday ~ Mom & Andrew went and got Autumn after school and I met up w/ them at McDonald’s.  The kids played while Mom & I sat and talked.  No trip to McDonald’s is complete w/out an ice cream cone.  It cracks me up that Andrew has it running down his chin.

Tuesday ~ We have been thoroughly enjoying watching the Olympics and tonight Autumn said she wanted to show me her gymnastics moves and diving flips.  She looks so long and lean in this picture.  When did she get to be so tall & grown up?

Wednesday ~ Mom took the kids to see Ice Age, so I had about an hour of free time before I needed to go to Young Women’s.  I have been craving Chipotle, so I went there for dinner.  I always get the same thing b/c it’s so good.

Thursday ~ Mary came over tonight b/c she is really really sick and her oldest son is getting married tomorrow and she needed Dad to write her a prescription for some medicine so she can feel better and make it through the day tomorrow.  She sounds HORRIBLE, so I hope her medicine works.

Friday ~ I realized that I haven’t been swimming in about a month!  So, the kids and I went swimming and then we did a fun $1 store craft while Mom & Dad went to a wedding reception.  I was impressed that the kids stuck w/ it b/c it was time consuming and tedious but they loved it and did a great job.

Saturday ~ Mom & Autumn & I drove Andrew down to meet Lexie & Jon in West, TX to hand him off.  We ate at Subway and let the kids run around and play for a while before we had to get back in the cars for the long drive home.  When we got back, Autumn & I made cake batter rice crispie treats to take to an 80’s dance at the church for the youth.  We stayed to help decorate and then left once the dance started.  We went on a Mommy/Daughter date to Yogilicious b/c I told Autumn she could have a treat from being so good when we had to do all her lice treatments last week.

Sunday ~ Pres. & Sis. Jones came over for dinner tonight b/c we were having a shrimp boil and they had never tried it before.  It was a lot of fun having them there and getting to watch them experience it for the first time.

I decided to include a few ephemera things this week.  On Monday I included a piece of the cone wrapper in w/ the journaling card.  On Wednesday I slipped my receipt from Chipotle in w/ the journaling card, b/c that will be fun to look back on in 20 years to see how prices have changed.  Then on Saturday I included the receipt in the journaling pocket to show how expensive frozen yogurt is. I could get a whole tub of ice cream for the same price as 2 tiny bowls of frozen yogurt. But, it’s worth the price b/c that’s what Autumn picked for her treat.

I am linked up over at The Mom Creative.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY Y’ALL!!!

No comments: