CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Traffic & Our Zipper Spider

P1070449The lady that covered for me did an awesome job while I was gone.  But, there was still a lot to catch up on at work today.  I have over 15 sales that I need to go through and order all the products for!  The day went by fast b/c I had so much to do.  I usually take the frontage roads to avoid traffic on the freeway, but as you can see in this picture, even the frontage roads were jam packed b/c of an accident up the road.

P1070456We are so happy that we finally got a zipper spider this year.  Last year we had 3 set up webs by the house, and we were worried we wouldn’t have one this year.  Dad has been feeding her grasshoppers and worms from the garden.  Tonight he found a huge fat grub on the tomato plants so he put that in her web.  This picture gave me the creepy willlies when I took it, and it gives me even more creepy willies now.  It’s like the spider is looking at me.  Nature is so fascinating.

No comments: