CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Little Miss Curly Q

IMG_6807 Last night when we got home, I gave Autumn a shower and she wanted me to put curlers in her hair.  They were just long skinny foam sticks that Mom had gotten at the $1 Store.  I didn’t think Autumn’s hair would dry fast enough overnight, but decided to try them anyways just to appease her.  When we got up this morning, I was pleasantly surprised to see her hair was dry enough and that the curls were tight little ringlets!

IMG_6812 I sprayed them w/ hair spray and that was it for Autumn’s hair do for the day.  She looked so cute in her new outfit (that I got for just $5 at WalMart) and she wanted me to take her picture.  Such a little fashionista.

P1070869 I was shocked when I picked her up from daycare, b/c usually her hair will not hold any type of curl for more than a few hours.  But as you can see here, her hair was still super curly after her being at school and running around all day.  I absolutely ADORE this picture of her.  I know I’m biased b/c she’s mine, but I really do think she’s a gorgeous little girl.

P1070870She had to do her a little “I’m oh-so-fabulous” pose.  She cracks me up.  We will for sure be using those curlers a lot in the future.

No comments: