CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Project Life Tuesday ~ Week 35

IMG_6809-001Week 35 was a big one for us b/c it was Autumn’s first day of Kindergarten, I got really sick, and we got to go to the first football game in a new $60 million high school stadium.

Monday ~ My baby is all grown up!  Autumn started her first day of Kindergarten today!  She was so excited to wear her new shirt that said in rhinestones “Kindergarten Rocks”, and wear her new backpack.  I was doing great and didn’t cry until I got in the car and on the radio they read the poem, “I Trust You’ll Treat Her Well.”  I am excited for her and all the learning/growing experiences she will have.

Tuesday ~ Autumn looked so cute in her outfit today, and she wanted me to take a picture of her.  I love this outfit b/c it’s so adorable, plus I got it on a great deal.  That always makes clothes better.  (No link to this one b/c it’s the same as Wednesday’s link)

Wednesday ~ After dinner Autumn wanted to go swimming, and I am starting to get sick w/ the crud and wasn’t up for swimming.  So, Papa went out and swam w/ her.  I peeked out the blinds to see what they were doing and saw him sitting on the steps while Autumn poured water on his head.  He’s such a good Papa!

Thursday ~ I was really sick today so my boss let me go home early.  I stopped and got Little Caesar’s pizza for dinner b/c I was not up to cooking.  It rained, so Autumn went and played in the rain in the backyard for a while.  We spent most of the evening just relaxing on the couch and watching TV.

Friday ~ I got to go to the 1st football game ever in the new $60 million stadium.  It was a great game and we beat the defending high school national champions 24 – 0!  We also have the largest escadrille in the country. It was a neat experience to be there.  I included the ticket stub in the journaling spot w/ my usual journaling behind it.  I ♥ how it pops & stands out on the page.

Saturday ~ This morning Autumn & I wrote 6 thank you notes and she did a great job writing the letters of the alphabet that I told her to.  I’m so proud of her for trying and not getting frustrated if it wasn’t perfect.

Sunday ~ Papa & Autumn made blue Texas waffle pancakes for breakfast.  We stayed home from church b/c I didn’t want to be coughing and sneezing and sharing germs w/ everyone at church.  Autumn got in some good snuggle and reading time w/ Mimi & Uncle Curt.

I am linked up over at The Mom Creative.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY, Y’ALL!!!

2 comments:

packmom said...

Love the pictures against the brick wall. Great backdrop.

Craftcherry said...

Blue Texas waffle pancakes sounds like so much fun! Great layout!