CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Funny, Some Smellies, & An Everyday Memory

P1080135 Today at work I was listening to a webinar about a new product line of cabinets we’ll be using.  We were only about 2 minutes into the webinar and the host had muted everyone’s phones so we didn’t hear any background noise.  All of a sudden we heard this random lady say really rudely, “I’ll talk to you about that later.  Right now I have to attend this STUIPD webinar.”  She didn’t realize that her phone wasn’t muted!  I was laughing SO HARD b/c it was so unexpected.  She kept talking until the webinar host could mute her phone.  He even commented on it and how funny it was and that he hoped he could make this a “non stupid” webinar.  Good times!

IMG_7168 After work/school, I had a hankerin’ for party grill sandwiches & Progresso tomato & basil soup that we had on our Girl’s Weekend.  So, I stopped and got the stuff for them at the store on the way home from work.  Then Autumn & I went over to Mary’s to borrow her Snackmaster.  It totally hit the spot.  We watched some TV w/ Aunt Jeri for a while and then came home so I could give Autumn a shower and we could both go to bed early.

I had to post a pic of these smellies we found at WalMart.  I always have one of these Renuzit air fresheners in my car b/c they’re only 98 cents and they last for a month.  We saw this cute Halloween ones and these were our 2 favorite scents…Haunting Potion & Spooky Citrus.

IMG_7169I had Autumn’s lunch bag sitting out on the counter and wanted to take a pic of that, too.  I got it at Old Navy a few years ago and I love it.  I used to pack a lunch for Autumn every day when she was going to daycare.  Now that she’s in Kindergarten, she just buys the school lunch.  But, since yesterday was Columbus Day and her school was closed, she went to her daycare all day and I got to pack her a lunch again.  Before Project Life, I never would have thought to take a picture of something like this b/c it’s not a big event.  But, I’m so glad that Project Life has opened my eyes to the little everyday things.  This is something that will be fun for Autumn to look back at years from now and remember what her first lunch bag looked like.

No comments: