CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Project Life Tuesday ~ Week 38

IMG_7157 Week 38 was a good week.
 
 
Monday ~ Dad surprised us all tonight by playing the piano for Family Home Evening.  I didn’t know he knew how to play, but he said he took lessons as a little boy and he’s been practicing all week.  He never ceases to amaze me.
 
 
Tuesday ~ I put Autumn’s hair in curlers last night and her hair was so pretty and curly even at the end of the day.  Plus, she looked adorable in her new $5 outfit.  I liked the pics I got of her, so I included 3 of them (see pic below).
 
 
Wednesday ~ We watched the first episode of Season 3 Downton Abbey tonight!!!  It won’t show on PBS in the USA until January.  But, a friend told me about how I can watch it now, so I hooked the laptop up to the TV and we watched the newest episode.  It was SO GOOD and I’m so ECSTATIC that I don’t have to wait until January.
(This is the same as Saturday’s link)
 
 
Thursday ~ I found some old family movies from when Mom was a little girl, so I put it on for Mom & Aunt Jeri to watch.  They were telling me all sorts of things about the places and people in the film.  For example, I didn’t know that Rufio used to have a platinum blonde wig.  It was so neat to see Grandpa Jay as a young father.  The videos were a good reminder to use my video camera more instead of just my still camera, that I need to take pictures & film of people and not things, and then finally that I need to hand over the camera and be in more pictures instead of always being the one behind the camera.
 
 
Friday ~ Autumn woke up in the middle of the night saying she had wet the bed.  I was soaked, she was soaked, and the bed was soaked.  I decided to take a picture of it, b/c that’s just keepin’ it real.
This is the same as Thursday’s link)
 
 
Saturday ~  HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY, NICK!  It was great to celebrate Nick today.  Mom & I made him his special birthday meal and we all spent the day together.
 
 
Sunday ~ Dad was teasing Autumn when he got home b/c he said he had a mini candy bar for me, but not for her.  She chased him around the living room and they ended up in a laughing heap on the couch.  I love their facial expressions in this pic.  I had 2 other pics that I wanted to include for this day, so I put them in a Flip Flap (see 2nd pic below).

IMG_7158 Here is a Flip Flap I used of Autumn’s cute curly hair and outfit to include 2 more pics for Tuesday.
 
 
IMG_7155 This is the inside of the Flip Flap that I used for Sunday.  On the left is a picture of all us lovely girls in our pretty Sunday dresses.  The one on the right is Autumn holding up a bag of kettle popcorn, which is a treat we eat every Sunday on the way to and from church.  I wanted to document that b/c it’s a part of our normal routine on Sundays.
 
 
I am going to be doing a post about how I’m going to include Project Real Life pics into my regular book.  Look for that next week.
 
 
I am linked up over at The Mom Creative.
 
 
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY Y’ALL!!!

2 comments:

packmom said...

Sorry about the bed wetting but that is life with kids! Cute about the kettle corn on Sunday. Love the picture of everyone in their Sunday best too ;0)

Craftcherry said...

I love that you included a picture of the bed wetting. I never would have thought of that. Those Flip Flap inserts are genius, what a great way to include extra photos.