CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 5, 2012

Color Week ~ Red Day

IMG_7033 This morning started off so much better than last night ended.  We got up and I gave her a shower and then Papa came and brought Autumn her favorite doughnut…pink frosting w/ sprinkles.

IMG_7038 Here’s Autumn in her red shirt for red day at school.  She comes up w/ these poses all on her own.

jj.m  m
(That was some typing that Jackson did on my computer.  I left it on the floor to go help Autumn & he came over and played w/ my computer.  I had to leave his cute contribution to my blog.)

P1080104This was the sunrise this morning on the way to take Autumn to school.

P1080106 This is what the same sunrise looked like as we were waiting in the carpool line about 6 minutes late.  So pretty.

IMG_7040 This was the fun surprise that I found at the $1 Spot at Target last night that I had to wait to share today.  They had these adorable witch hats w/ veils (except for Lexie’s who had fancy feathers instead) for just $2.50.  I love this picture b/c everyone’s expressions are different.

Aunt Jeri is cute, I am cheesy, Autumn is a gangsta, Lexie is sweet, and Mimi is sassy.

IMG_7047 Mom & Aunt Jeri found these moustaches at the $1 Store and we had to try them on and take a picture for Josh, who is a barber.  I LOVE this picture for so much.  Aunt Jeri’s moustache is my favorite.

IMG_7058 We even got Jackson in on the moustache action.

IMG_7064 We didn’t want Nick to feel left out, so we made him wear one of the hats, too.  Lexie said Nick’s creepy eyes  look like he’s flying on a broom w/ his veil flying back in the wind.  We told him he can be a wicken.

IMG_7065

IMG_7068 This little witch’s hat is Autumn’s and we wanted to try it on Nick & Emma & Jackson.  We told Nick we’re going to change this to his Facebook profile pic.  BA HA HA!  The hat matched Jackson’s outfit perfectly.

IMG_7080 Mom was sitting in the rocking chair and Lexie went over, uncrossed her legs, and sat down on her lap.  Mom looked at her like, “What the heck are you doing” and I said, “Sometimes a witch just needs her mother.”

IMG_7085 The kids were restless and wanted to do something, so I decided we needed to watch a Halloween movie.  I looked up the Disney version of Sleepy Hollow on Youtube and then just hooked my laptop up to the TV and we watched it that way.  We also popped some popcorn and I put it in some brown paper bags.  It was a fun October activity.

IMG_7088 Jackson LOVES his Mimi and is always wanting her to hold him.  This is such a precious picture.  When Nate was little he used to say, “I come-a-you up."  So that’s a good caption for this picture.

IMG_7091 Once we got the kids to bed, we busted out the fun crafts.  Aunt Jeri had made 24 of these ADORABLE fabric cupcakes.  They are filled w/ ground up walnut shells, which help them keep their shape.  They can be used for just decoration, or as pin cushions.

IMG_7094 Mom & Aunt Jeri had gotten some blingage and we sat and glued them on top of the cupcakes.  Aunt Jeri has some wicked good sewing skills, and it was so fun to do something crafty while sitting and talking w/ these ladies that I love and admire so much.  We stayed up until 12:30 am b/c we were watching the BYU game.

No comments: