CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy 10/11/12 Day!

IMG_7174 I didn’t notice today until I got to work and wrote the date on an invoice that today was 10/11/12!  I was going to try and get a picture at 08:09 pm, but that didn’t happen.  When Autumn & I got home from Mom & Dad’s I got Autumn to bed and then decided I needed a treat.  Calories don’t count if you eat them while celebrating something, right???  So, I decided to have a few mint Oreos in milk to commemorate such a special day.  I saw this trick on Pinterest and decided to try it.  You stick a fork in the middle of the filling and then that way you can dunk the whole cookie and not get your fingers dirty.  Plus that way you can get all of it soft instead of having that one crunchy part where you have to hold onto it.  So simple yet so smart.

Happy 10/11/12 Day To Everyone!!!

How did you celebrate?

No comments: