CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 26, 2012

Keys In The Trashcan

P1080333 This morning we were in a rush to get out the door (surprise, surprise) and I needed to put the trash can out on the curb.  I went to throw a garbage sack in there and my keys got caught on the handle and went in the garbage can!  I let out a yell and tried to figure out how to get them out.  Luckily it wasn’t very full so I just laid it down on its side and sent Autumn in after them b/c she was small enough to fit in there.  LOL!

P1080334 I’m so glad today is Friday.  After work/school we went to Mom & Dad’s house and had dinner.  I busted out my door puzzle and Aunt Jeri & I worked on it.  I love doing puzzles, and that’s how I plan on spending all my days in the nursing home…doing puzzles.

P1080336This picture is so grainy b/c I had to take it sneakily from across the room so Autumn wouldn’t see me.  She went and sat in the time out chair (she wasn’t in trouble) and had put on her witch hat and was brushing her doll’s hair.  She was just talking away to herself and pretending like she was at school and she was the teacher.  I love to listen to her talk when she doesn’t think anyone is listening.  I was so wrapped up in doing the puzzle that I didn’t realize it was already 10:00!!!  So, I packed her up and we got home so she could go to bed.

No comments: