CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 25, 2012

My Birthday Dinner

P1080328 Today at work we went to a factory where they make a brand of cabinets that we sell.  The place was HUGE and there was no A/C and we walked around the whole thing on a tour.  Luckily I wore some really comfortable shoes b/c it took 3 hours!!!  We still weren’t done after that, but I had to leave at 4:30 b/c I had to drive home, which was at least an hour drive w/ no traffic so I could get Autumn from daycare.  But, traffic was HORRIBLE and it took 2 hours.  Mom & Dad went and got her for me.

P1080330 We had my birthday dinner tonight b/c we had too much going on last night.  I usually pick eggrolls or rouladen, but we had that for Dad & Nick’s birthdays.  So, I picked something good that we haven’t had in a while.  I picked Party Ham Roll Ups & Funeral Potatoes.  It was such a good choice, b/c the food was super super good.  For dessert I asked for Pretzel Salad.  I appreciate Mom & Aunt Jeri going to so much work to make my birthday dinner special.

P1080331 After dinner, it was time to open presents.  I LOVE puzzles, and Mom & Aunt Jeri found one that includes another one of my favorite loves…doorways.    It looks like a really good one, and I can’t wait to start putting it together.  The 2nd present was wrapped in paper that looked like the actual gift.

IMG_7271 They got me this AWESOME & huge purse.  The timing couldn’t have been better, b/c my purse straps on my old purse broke last night!  I LOVE the damask print and how big the purse is.

IMG_7272You can’t really tell in this picture, but there are a TON of pockets inside.  I’m so excited about this gift.  We got home and I put my little tootsie to bed and then watched some TV and went to bed.

No comments: