CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Autumn’s View & Employee Of The Month

P1080455I might have to get Autumn her own camera soon.  Maybe I’ll give her one of my old digital ones for Christmas.  She loves to use mine when I’m not looking, and I’ll find pics like this when I download my SD card to my computer!  I LOVE pics like this, though b/c it’s how she views the world as a 5 year old.  This will be fun for her to look back on in years to come.

P1080466Nick is employee of the month at his job, and we’re so THRILLED for him.  Mom & Dad treated him to a movie at the swanky theater where they have reclining seats, warm blankets, food & drinks.  Nick said his favorite part about the whole thing is that he gets his own parking spot right near the front of the store.  When I got home tonight, Dad had this sign at the end of the driveway for him!  GO NICK!

No comments: