CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 19, 2012

Cards At Karri’s

P1080554 Tonight after dinner at Mom & Dad’s, Autumn & I left at 6:30 and ran to WalMart to get some groceries.  Then we went over to Decker’s house to play.  Autumn was thrilled b/c she’s been asking to go over there for months.  Us adults played hand & foot while the kids played upstairs.  We had a bunch of yummy treats to snack on and we laughed and had a grand ol’ time.

IMG_7539As soon as we got home, I put Autumn to bed and then opened the package I got in the mail.  I entered a giveaway on the blog Just Around This Corner, and won.  The package came today and this was what was inside.  I’m so excited to read this book that will go along perfectly w/ the new youth curriculum.  THANK YOU SO MUCH, LAUREL!!!

No comments: