CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Suzy Curly Q Sunday

IMG_7504 Last night when we got home I gave Autumn a shower and then put her hair in the $1 Store foam sticks.  This morning when we got up we had breakfast and then when it was time to get ready for church, I took out the foam sticks.  These are the gorgeous curls we ended up with.

IMG_7508 I love this cute Christmas dress I got a few months ago at the kids’ consignment store for just $4.50.  This mirror used to be in Autumn’s bathroom, but Dad put a mirrored cabinet in there.  So, he hung this in her bedroom right at her height.  I’ve caught her staring at herself in the mirror a few times.  I wouldn’t be surprised if I walked in her room one day and heard her saying, “Mirror, mirror on the wall who’s the fairest one of all?”

IMG_7520 I got this cute new shirt at Lane Bryant’s for 60% off.  I also got these fun yellow earrings at the $1 Jewelry Store.  We’re 2 beautiful babes!

IMG_7528 Autumn’s hair usually never holds a curl, but w/ these $1 Store foam sticks it will hold a curl for a few days which is great b/c her hair is so long the weight of it usually pulls the curl out.

P1080553After church today it was pure madness.  Right after church we had a Laurel’s class presidency meeting.  We met in the cultural hall and Liz & Liberty’s ward had just gotten done so they sat and talked & colored w/ Autumn while I was in the meeting.  Then I talked to them for a while before Autumn & I met w/ the Bishop for tithing settlement.  By this time it was 3:30 and we were both super hungry so we went to Mom & Dad’s house for dinner.  Autumn was so tired later on the evening that she went and got the zebra pillow, chicken blanket, and snuggled up w/ Papa to watch football.  She soon fell asleep and was snoring.

I had to leave to go back to the church for a 7:00 meeting about the new youth curriculum.  I am super excited about it b/c we won’t be using the old outdated manuals anymore.  It will be great to just have an outline to follow and that we’ll get to follow the Spirit more.  It’s exciting to think that we’ll be helping prepare these youth to go out and teach others on their missions what we’ll be teaching them in class.  I’m so thankful for my calling.  It was a jam packed Sunday, so I’m thankful it will be a short work week this coming week.

No comments: