CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Mimi’s A Pilgrim

P1080556Today at work, it was super stressful b/c I’ve had a few orders on my desk for a whole month and that stresses me out to no end.  I finally got our new sales rep that sold them to call and give me the answers I needed to get the orders placed.  One of my bosses went to lunch at Patrizio’s and called to say he’d bring me back some lunch.  This is called an “Open Faced Ravioli.”  It has “sauteed artichokes, mushrooms, roasted peppers, asparagus and basil.  Tossed with a light cream sauce and fresh roasted garlic folded inside a fresh pasta sheet.  Topped with tomatoes and basil pesto.”  Y’all, this was INCREDIBLE & so flavorful.  It helped make a stressful day so much better.  I’m thankful for a thoughtful boss.

IMG_0326 I’m also thankful for an incredibly thoughtful Mimi that went to Autumn’s daycare today dressed as a pilgrim to help w/ their Thanksgiving Feast.  Mom said someone in Autumn’s class was supposed to bring dessert, but no one told anyone in the class.  So, Mom ran over to WalMart & got a pumpkin pie.  She said people were giving her the weirdest looks and then they’d look at the ground and wouldn’t look her in the eye.  Maybe they thought she was Amish.  LOL!  She’s so amazing to do things like this for Autumn.

No comments: