CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Rounds Of Rolls

P1080559 Today at work it was CRAZY!  I was hoping I would get to leave early so I could get home & help Mom make rolls.  I was done w/ my work by noon, but I had to stay to answer phones.  Then at 4:20 I got 4 emails letting me know that we had 4 new sales w/ all their ppwk turned in.  That’s awesome that one of our sales rep made 4 sales, but I was SO MAD b/c he’s had these sales for 3 days and waits until right before it’s time to leave on a 4 day weekend to turn them in.  It took me all the way until 5:00 to get those new sales set up.  UGH!!!

Anyways, Mom was in the mood for some KFC, so I stopped and got some on the way home.  For some reason, Autumn was in a really bad mood and was being super whiny.  So, to appease her and get her to be nice Mom had her come sit on her lap so she could feed Autumn.  We started laughing b/c it was like Autumn was back to being a little baby that couldn’t feed herself.  That made her lighten up and be nice.  She was liking the extra attention she was getting from Mimi.

P1080562 Autumn got to Face Time w/ Bubzy, Justy & Jewelsy.  It was so fun to see them and talk to them.  They didn’t really talk a whole lot, but they just had fun seeing each other and laughing.  Technology never ceases to amaze me!

IMG_0551After Autumn was done talking to some of her siblings, she took a picture of Mom & I making these famous butterhorn rolls.  We made 4 batches of them, which is 16 dozen rolls!!!  We were up all night letting them raise, rolling them, letting them raise, and baking them.  But they are SO WORTH the work b/c they’re so good!

P1080566Autumn kept herself entertained while we baked by building a walkway through the “fire” carpet in the living room.  Emma was even in on the game.  LOL.  Since Mom & I were up until 11:30 baking, Autumn & I just spent the night.

No comments: