CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Autumn And Her Doll Head

DSCN3500 Since Autumn is still sick and hacking up a lung, Mom & Dad said they would keep her today so I didn’t have to send her to daycare.  I went in to work late at 10:00 b/c the roads were still snowy & icy.  Once I got down closer to my work, the roads were completely clear!  Lexie was awesome and took some pictures for me today while I was at work.  Autumn had a blast doing her doll’s hair.  Lexie also put makeup on Autumn, so she thought she was hot stuff!

DSCN3510Lexie said they put together Legos and did puzzles and had a good day.  I was glad that work wasn’t too busy today.  I was worried it would be a zoo since we had a 4 day weekend but it was just steady.  All around it was a pretty good day.

No comments: