CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Honorary Dinner At PF Chang’s

P1080626Rosy Posy must have been cold when she got back from the North Pole this morning, b/c she had crawled into our tissue box and covered up.  She’s so silly!

IMG_0578 Mom & Dad took lunch to Autumn today.  Dad had to leave after lunch, but Mom stayed to help Autumn’s teacher.  She’s going to start doing that every Thursday.  Mom got Autumn at daycare for me tonight b/c I went to dinner at PF Chang’s w/ my bosses and our top sales rep.  I didn’t know why they invited me to go, but at the end of the night they did a toast to him for being the top sales rep and then a toast to me for all that I do.  I was flabbergasted and appreciative.  I didn’t know they had invited me b/c they wanted to recognize me for my efforts at work.  I almost got teary eyed!  The food was so delicious and we passed around our plates to share our dishes w/ each other so we could try some of what everyone had.

I got to Mom & Dad’s house around 8:30 and Mom said Autumn had gone to bed at least an hour ago.  I helped Mom work on some of the stuff she brought home from Autumn’s class.  I was going to spend the night at Mom & Dad’s but I needed to get a change of clothes for Autumn for tomorrow.  I didn’t want to wake her up b/c she’d been asleep for so long.  I’m excited about getting to sleep in my bed all by myself w/out her moving around all night!

No comments: