CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas Adam

IMG_0595 Late last night after we got the kids to bed, Lexie & I went out to the shed to work on a “project”.  We had so much fun and worked really well together.  I learned that Lexie LOVES to use the power drill.  I’m so glad she was there to help me, b/c there’s no way I could have done it on my own.

IMG_0598 We finally came back in the house and it was 2:00 am!!!  Even though we were up super late we had so much fun and it will always be an experience we can look back on and laugh about.  YAY for sister bonding.

P1080753 Rosy Posy found some of the leftover remnants of our Mele Kalikimaka party and wanted to be festive.

IMG_8192 Mom ordered these Eco-Grocery Tote Bags from Yorkphoto.com when they were on sale.  We are going to send them to our adopted German family from when we lived there.  These pictures of Nate when he was little are SO CUTE!

P1080754I taught the lesson in Young Women’s today and it was about the Second Coming, which was timely w/ people thinking the world was going to end on Friday.  It went well I think.  On the way home Autumn started coughing really bad and said I needed to pull over so she could throw up.  I pulled over near this field and she took off running.  Luckily it’s just phlegm, but I think she has croup!  Poor little bug!

P1080759After church we came home, changed clothes, and went over to Mom & Dad’s.  We made dinner and then just spent the evening relaxing and hanging out and spending time together.  Jackson is at such a fun age and everything (almost everything) is adorable.  Autumn was being a stinker and I wasn’t feeling very well, so we came home and just enjoyed the quiet and vegged out.

Also, the name of this blog post is b/c Adam came before Eve and today is the day before Christmas Eve.  Lame, I know, but I thought it was funny.

No comments: