CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Emma Dog & Grocery Shopping

P1080860 Emma dog is so sweet, and she’s been really showing her age lately.  I’m just glad she’s still around b/c after she had that seizure I thought she wouldn’t last much longer.  She can’t jump up on the couches anymore b/c her back legs hurt and she’s to fat.  So, we pick her up and put her on the couch when we’re sitting there so we can rub her back and belly.  Then when we leave, we put her back down so she can go lay on her pillow by the fireplace and sleep.

IMG_0614  Tonight instead of going to Young Women’s, I went to my Single Adult meeting.  We usually have those on the even months, but we pushed the December one to January.  It was a good meeting and we got our speakers planned out for the next 3 firesides.  When we were done, I stopped at WalMart to get a few things for Autumn’s class birthday party tomorrow.  I don’t take it for granted that I can walk into a grocery store and buy food.  It’s such a common thing I do every week, but I know how blessed I am to have access to pretty much any food we need and that I can afford to pay for food.

No comments: