CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 1, 2013

February Friday

P1080997 This morning as Autumn & I were on our way to her school, she said that she was hungry.  She had some yogurt before we left, but she said she was still “staaaaarrrrrving”.  I told her I didn’t have any food for her and she said, “what about that banana on the front seat?”  I didn’t want her to go to school hungry, so I did the martyr mother thing and let her have my banana even though that’s what I was going to have for breakfast.  When I got to work, I saw the peel in the back seat and took it inside to throw it away.  It’s funny that she opened her banana this way w/ the peel all in tact.  I just thought it was a good mothering moment and a reminder that even though I feel like a crummy mother lately, I do have good moments here & there.

IMG_8593Tonight when I got home and got Autumn to bed, Nick & I watched the last 2 episodes of Downton Abbey 3, b/c he hadn’t seen them.  I pre-ordered it on Amazon.com and it came in the mail today.  I was so happy!  I watched it online when it came out in England last year, so I’ve known for a long time what happens, and it’s funny to see updates on Facebook from people that are watching it on PBS now.  Anyways, we were up until 1:30 am, but it was totally worth it.  I LOVE Downton Abbey.

No comments: