CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl XLVII Sunday

P1090033This morning I had to get up early so I could be to church at 9:00 am for a meeting about the new website, JustServe.  It’s going to be a great way for anyone to find opportunities for service.  We didn’t get done w/ the meeting until 10:15, so I rushed home, and had Autumn throw on her dress.  This cute pink dress was only $2.48 at WalMart!!!  We hurried to church and got there just in time.  After sacrament meeting, Autumn got to give the scripture in Primary, so I went in there to help here.  She did a great job.

Other than that, we didn’t do a whole lot after church.  We went over to Mom & Dad’s house to eat dinner and watch the Super Bowl.  That’s crazy that the lights went out in the stadium during the game.  I wasn’t super impressed w/ any of the commercials, and I was disappointed w/ how unfamily friendly the half time show and some of the commercials were.

No comments: