CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 15, 2013

Grandkid Gnomes In The Garden

DSCN3950 It stinks that I’ve had to work this whole Spring Break week, especially today.  Autumn’s daycare (where she’s been all week) was closed, so everyone was at Mom & Dad’s house having fun w/out me!  Today they went to a landscape/recycling place to get a truck load of 2 square yards of compost.  Jackson was in 7th heaven w/ all the trucks and machinery.

DSCN3963 This pic of the 3 grandkids in the wheelbarrow is SO CUTE!

DSCN3984 Autumn & Andrew were good helpers and climbed up in the back of the truck and helped fill up the wheelbarrow w/ shovelfuls of compost.

DSCN3968 Papa would wheel the compost over to the garden and dump it in the raised beds, and then the kids would help to spread the compost out evenly.  They got a lot of the garden planted today!

DSCN3992Lexie said that I need to include more pictures of myself on the blog, so she took this one of me.  I was seeing what Mom’s sun hat looked like on me.  It’s a hat that rolls up into a small little cone for packing, and then it unrolls and is a cute sun hat.

IMG_8714 This is my new favorite “smellie.”  A lady at work had some of this lotion on and everyone in the office (even the guys who usually don’t notice things like smellies) oohed and aahed about how good the whole office smelled.  As soon as work was over, I ran by Victoria Secrets to get some.  It’s AAAAAAHHHH-MAZING!

IMG_8711 Mom got these cute Easter bunny head pieces at the $1 Store and the kids had fun wearing them.  We watched Wreck It Ralph, b/c Jon & I had never seen it before.  It was a cute movie!

IMG_8716Once we got the kids to bed, Mom & Lexie & I busted out the candy and Easter eggs and did our motherly duty to fill the eggs for us to hide at the farm tomorrow.  We laughed and talked and had some good bonding time.

No comments: