CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Lots O’ Movies

P1090295 This morning we got up & had breakfast and got cleaned up for the day, and then went over and picked up Nick.  We went to the theater to see the matinee showing of the new Wizard of Oz movie, Oz The Great And Powerful.  We got there about 30 minutes early, b/c I wasn’t sure if it was going to be packed or not.  We were the ONLY people in the theater for about 10 minutes.  Oh, well.  I’d rather be early than late.  I thought it was a very good movie and Autumn & Nick seemed to enjoy it.

P1090298We want to go see this movie when it comes out in a few weeks, so we stopped to get a picture.  After the movie, Autumn picked to go to McDonald’s for lunch, and we were pleasantly surprised to see the Quigley’s there when we walked in.  We sat and ate and talked with them.  They are such neat people!  Nick was starting to get anxious b/c he needed to be to work by 4:00 and it was 2:00 (he likes to be there early).  So, we took him home and let Emma out to go potty.  It was rainy outside, so Autumn & I stayed in and I let her pick a movie to watch while we colored and played.  She picked Rango, and I am not a fan of that movie, but we watched it anyways.  Then we went to WalMart to get some groceries, and came home and watched Ever After while having a picnic on the floor w/ a Subway sandwich for dinner.

IMG_0448 Mom texted me this picture this morning, and I wanted to include it on my blog.  This morning all the aunts & uncles and 4 cousins (Carly, Rachelle, Craig & Melanie) were able to go to the temple this morning w/ Rufio and do an endowment session!  How neat that is!  I wish I had been there to go with them.

IMG_0461I had to include this other cute pic she sent of Rufio w/ the 4 girls.  I am so blessed beyond belief to come from such a strong and wonderful extended family!!!  I love and admire all of these women so much and hope that I can be like each of them in some small way.

No comments: