CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 8, 2013

Rufio & Cooper

P1090294 I got a LOT of work done today, which helped the day to go by faster.  Right as I was cleaning up my desk and getting ready to leave for the day, I went to pick up my hole punch and the bottom of it fell off and these little confetti pieces went everywhere!  All I could do is laugh and scrape them up and throw them away.  I’m glad it’s the weekend!  Autumn & I didn’t do much tonight…just relaxed and played and watched TV at Mom & Dad’s house so Emma Dog wouldn’t be alone.

IMG_0741Mom texted me this picture of Rufio (who is almost 86) holding her great grandbaby Cooper (Carly’s baby who is only 3 weeks old).  SO SWEET!  I’m so jealous that I don’t get to be up in Utah w/ everyone to laugh and eat and talk and make memories.  Maybe Autumn & I will have to plan a trip up there this summer.

No comments: