CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pretty Purple Hyacinths

P1090272 Today after work we went over to Mom & Dad’s to let Emma out to go potty and to conjure up something for dinner.  I noticed that there were some pretty purple hyacinths on the back wall, so we walked out there to check it out.  I LOVE this colorful cluster.

P1090273 I told Autumn she could pick one of the flowers so we could take it in the house and put it in a vase w/ water so we could enjoy the flowery fragrance.  We ate dinner and then I told Autumn she needed to read her readers to me for her homework.  She didn’t want to and put up a fuss, so I packed up our stuff and we came home and I put her right to bed b/c I could tell she was so tired.  I watched Smash (I LOVED that opening number), played Candy Crush Saga on my phone, and blogged.  It was a good day.

No comments: