CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Project Life Tuesday ~ Week 07

IMG_8670

Monday ~ Mom & Dad called and said to come meet them at our favorite Chinese buffet restaurant for dinner.  I LOVE the green beans & mushrooms there.  Dad had Autumn try frog legs (she didn’t know that’s what they were)!  I am OBSESSED w/ the colorful gorgeous ceiling there.  After we finished eating, I had to get a pic of Mom & Dad playing Candy Crush Saga on their iPhones.  We’re all addicted to it.

Tuesday ~ For the Scout Blue & Gold Banquet next week, Mom is doing “tacos in a bag” for the dinner.  So, we got to be her guinea pigs.  They were good but needed some salsa or sour cream so they weren’t so dry.  We all thought it was a lot of fun to eat straight out of the Frito chips bag.

Wednesday ~ My friend Alyn sent me a message on Facebook asking if I would record a 3-5 minute video about my mission so he could share it w/ his seminary students.  They are talking about missionary work this week.  It made me miss Slovenija SO MUCH!!!

Thursday ~ HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!  Autumn was so excited after school to show us how she had learned to dribble in PE today.  Papa was a good sport and came outside to watch her and give her a few tips. 
(I had to include this cute Valentine that Autumn hid under my pillow.)

Friday ~ There were some crazy astronomical happenings today.  A meteor caused a sonic boom in Russia & shattered glass & injured a lot of people!  The video they got of it is crazy!  There was also this big asteroid (the size of 1/2 a football field) that passed close to the Earth, and was completely unrelated to the meteor in Russia.  It really puts things into perspective as to how small we are in relation to the universe!
(I just paused the nightly news and took a picture of the TV to get this shot)

Saturday ~ I have ALWAYS wanted to eat food from a food truck, so Mom watched the 3 kids while Lexie & I went and tried it out. It was fun to go around sampling the different types of foods. Mom is AMAZING and treated us to facials by Melanie. It was so fun to spend “sister time w/ Lexie.”
(I included a business cards from one of the food trucks.  I also had so many pictures I wanted to include, so I just made a collage in Picasa).

Sunday ~ The weather was so pretty outside today after church, that I was able to talk everyone into coming outside to play kickball.  We used Mr. Jim’s trees as the bases & I was so shocked and happy that Mom even joined in.  We were all laughing so hard & had a BLAST!

I am linked up over at The Mom Creative.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY Y’ALL!!!

No comments: