CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

2 Signed Copies Of Project Life

IMG_0890 Project Life is officially at the Hobby Lobby’s in my area!!!  I took an early lunch break today so I could go to the one closest to my work.  Isn’t this such a beautiful sight?

P1090783 It was such a rush to walk down the aisle and hope that there was a signed copy there.  I gasped when I saw a signed copy of the blush edition.  Once I got back to the office, I looked on Becky’s blog to see what info I needed to include to be entered in the giveaway.  It was then that I noticed I had copy 21/100, which is the one she has a picture of on her blog!!!  I was ECSTATIC to say the least.

P1090784I was also able to snag a honey edition, #74/100!  When I was checking out, the cashier asked me what Project Life was, b/c of all the buzz about it.  It was fun to explain it to her and share my enthusiasm for it with her.  The whole drive back to work I was singing, “I’m walking on sunshine.  Ooooohhhh!  I’m walking on sunshine.  Ooooohhhh!  And don’t it feel good?”

No comments: