CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Divine Dessert

P1090719 Tonight for Young Women’s we met at the church so we could see how our Chia people’s hair has grown.  I won the award for “snazziest.”  I think the little Hawaiian clip really completes the whole hula girl look.

P1090721 We had a combined activity w/ the Priests (16-17 year old boys), and had an etiquette night.  The guys brought desserts and then served them to the Laurels.  They guys actually did a great job and were very gentlemanly.

P1090722My favorite treat was this airy chocolate mousse in this fancy cup w/ a miniature spoon.  It was a really laid back but fun activity.  We have such a great group of kids.  I came home and Mom & I sat on the couch and talked while playing Candy Crush on our phones.  I’m stuck on  level 135 and it’s SO HARD!  I have to switch 2 wrapped candies with each other twice.  It feels impossible.  I know, I know…first world problems!

No comments: